Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Use your web
development talent to enable first class online learning experiences.
opening for an experienced web developer to join our Learning Technologies team.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Bright and happy with a great sense of humour and a can do attitude.
• Motivated to complete quality projects within set deadlines and budgets.
• Eager to work as part of a creative and sometimes outspoken team of people.
• Eloquent enough to explain your decision process, but thick skinned enough to take feedback and constructive criticism.
• Keen to pitch-in and do a bit of everything from development, customer services, scoping projects, creative brainstorming and blue sky thinking.
• Committed to the success of LearningWorks.
You will know
will have experience developing for learning management and or content
management systems ideally Moodle, Totara and WordPress, as well as being
comfortable navigating around the user interfaces of these systems.
To be successful you’ll need to have an
appropriate tertiary qualification and have a thorough knowledge and experience
of web development, web design and client interaction. Your portfolio of work
to demonstrate this. If you have a
knack with user experience and/or infrastructure maintenance that’d be great
If you enjoy working in a close knit, high performing and innovative team we would love to hear from you.
Learningworks help learning work. Kia hāngai te ako. We design, develop and deliver quality learning though Learning Design, Training and Learning Technologies.
Please complete the application process and attach a portfolio of your work. This role is only open to New Zealand citizens or residents. Applications close 14 April 2021.