Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Short Term Statistics Teacher, Tianjin, China
We are looking for an experienced Statistics Teacher to teach for Wintec in Tianjin, China. This is a fixed term opportunity starting as soon as possible for 4 weeks. You will be teaching in the classroom up to 20 hours per week, with class sized of 25 to 30 students. Teaching level 5 Statistics module.
This is a great opportunity to experience the Chinese culture and lifestyle while working in a friendly and rewarding teaching position! if you are positive, resilient, passionate about helping students and comfortable with ongoing changes, we would love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent
- Ideally have experience teaching Statistics to younger and adult learners with limited levels of English
- Ideally have some recent industry experience
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration, full international travel insurance, free accommodation, flights between China and your country of residence
- Work visa sponsorship
- An enriching and challenging teaching experience and a supportive work atmosphere
Tianjin is a vibrant, modern metropolis, it boasts the largest artificial harbor in northern China with 30 different sea routes leading to over 300 of the world's ports.
Tianjin is also home to the Tianjin Eye, (or, to give it its full title, the Yongle Bridge Tientsin Eye), it is a huge ferris wheel spanning the Hai River, it serves both as a bridge, and as a spectacular fun ride from which to see Tianjin from an elevated height equivalent of a building 35 storey’s in height!
If you want a chance to work and live in an eventful city, develop your career and have a uniquely rewarding and challenging experience apply today!
Job no: EPAT561096
Location: Tianjin, China
Closing Date: 27/12/2019