Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Purchasing and Store Officer
About the Role
The Centre for Trades and Centre for Engineering and Industrial Design is seeking application from a motivated Purchasing and Stores person. This role forms part of the Technical Team that supports the day-to-day academic delivery of our Tutors to our Learners.
Your responsibility will be to provide a purchasing function for class materials, general store stock and ah-hoc requirements and the operations with in the store. Communication within the Tech Team as well as internal customers and 3rd party suppliers is vital.
This is a permanent full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You will be able to work on your own while also being an integral part of the Technician Support Team.
- Prioritizing your day and able to manage and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety
- Ability to undertake
- Be proactive in continuous improvement
- Computer literate around MS Outlook, Word and Excel and able to learn systems used by Wintec
- Full Class 1 Drivers License
- Forklift – F Endorsed with Operators
in this role you will be responsible for purchasing of course materials
and general stock for Trades and Engineering at the centralised stores on the
Rotokauri Campus and effectively running and maintaining the
general store in regard to stock level, control and day to day function.
Working at Wintec
Wintec is a leading tertiary provider and it’s also a great place to work. With loads of variety, opportunity, recognition and rewards; it’s an ideal place to develop your career. Lead change, shape the world for students at Wintec – apply for your new role now.