Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Plumbing Gasfitting and Drainlaying Coordinator
A great programme coordination/teaching (Principal Academic Staff Member) opportunity has become available for an experienced Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainlaying Senior Tutor. If you are ready to progress your career to the next level this could be the position for you. If you have a passion for the Plumbing Industry, are confident in presenting and teaching technical subjects and can coach and mentor other tutors, then we would like to hear from you.
About the role
If you’re well established in your career
with the skills to match, you’ll find an exciting new challenge at Wintec.
Bring your industry experience to a tutoring role and you’ll create new networks
and forge strong links in your industry.
Are you an ideal candidate?
You’ll be a fully qualified industry professional with several years’ experience. If you have good communication skills and are enthusiastic about the work you do, now is best time to share that knowledge and passion with the next generation.
Are you an ideal candidate? You'll:
- Be a Certified Plumber, Gasfitter and or Drain layer
- Teaching/Management experience
- Have up to date registration with the NZ Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board (essential)
- Have a recognised National Certificate in Plumbing, Gasfitting and/or Drainlaying (Level 4) qualification
- Have a strong working knowledge right across the Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainlaying industry including knowledge of current regulatory and industry requirements
- Love sharing your Industry knowledge and experience to motivate people in a multicultural environment (you have been involved in training apprentices)
- Be an enthusiastic team player – collaborative, constructive and supportive of other team members and team results
- Have a high level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Share your real world skills with the next generation at Wintec and apply now!
Job no: JAFP797
Location: Rotokauri Campus
Closing Date: Until filled