Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
(Wintec campus Early Childhood Centre) is looking for a part-time Office Administrator
for 20 hours a week with some flexibility required for work hours.
- Do you love providing great support?
- Would you describe yourself as a super-organiser?
- Does customer service and Early Childcare sector
About the role
Apply your professional qualifications and administrator
skills to our Office Administrator role, and help shape the future for the next
This role will require you to take responsibility for the
child management system and will include data entry, record keeping, financial reporting,
work and income childcare subsidies and ministry of education returns. Other office duties will also be
Administrator will report directly to the Centre Manager and will ideally have
some experience in an Early Childhood environment.
The position is a
permanent part-time, working 20 hours a week.
Are you an
Do you have up-to-date
industry experience as well as professional qualifications an/or experience in
administration? With your great
communication skills and professional commitment this could be your next
For this position we require a person who:
- Has experience in an office setting and is able to work unsupervised.
- Is proficient with Microsoft software and ideally CMS (Child Management Systems).
- Can input and process daily/weekly data ensuring that all financial and other records are correct.
- Has the ability to cope in a high- pressure environment and is able to meet deadlines.
- If required on occasions, will work in the
teaching rooms to cover for teachers to meet ratios.
This is an
important support position so your ability to contribute as a team member is
Working at Wintec
Wintec is one of New Zealand’s leading institutes of technology with a reputation for providing quality education in the Waikato. Kidz@Wintec is committed to providing a fun, safe and welcoming learning environment for children and parents. If you enjoy the challenge of new ideas, the satisfaction of a job well done and the success that comes with great teamwork, you’ll love working at Kidz@Wintec!