Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the role
We are looking for passionate midwifery lecturers to join our team for the Wintec’s Bachelor of Midwifery programme. We have a commitment to excellence in our teaching and support of midwifery students. You will work with students to support their learning by providing teaching within the degree programme and facilitating student problem solving, reflection on practice and skills development.
Research activities and programme development will be part of the role. You will value working collaboratively in a team and ongoing development of your own knowledge and skills.
Are you an ideal candidate?
We are looking for passionate midwifery lecturers who have the following:
- A NZ midwifery registration with a current annual practising certificate
- Confidence in teaching in a variety of classroom settings and on-line teaching environment
- A passion for supporting students to succeed
- Relevant teaching experience with a recognised teaching qualification
- Either holds a Masters’ or PhD degree
- Starting or are engaged in research activities
- A minimum of five years post-registration midwifery practice
- Knowledge of Te Reo and Tikanga Māori would be an advantage
Work at Wintec
One of New Zealand’s leading tertiary institutes, Wintec’s focus is on innovation and a future vision. You and your teaching colleagues will be in close touch with real-world practice and development. You’ll have the support for enhancing your own credentials as well as opportunities for networking at many levels and across multiple disciplines.
Lead change, shape the world at Wintec – apply now and accept a teaching challenge
Closing Date: There will be no closing date for this position and the advert may be removed without notice - applications will be reviewed as received and you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible. Applications close when position is filled.
Job no: JA1104/JA1110/JA1009
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: until filled