Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Māori Achievement Capability Advisor
Kia hiwa rā ki tēnei tuku, kia hiwa rā ki tērā tuku. E ngā mana e ngā reo e kimi ana ngētehi tāne, wāhine rānei e tūkaha ana ki te hiki atu te angitu o ngā akonga Māori me ngā akonga o Te Moana nui a Kiwa kei Te Kuratini o Waikato nei. Whai mai koutou ki te tūranga nei.
Do you have a drive to enable educational achievement for Māori and Pasifika students?
The Māori Achievement Unit is a small team with great expectations. We are committed to delivering improved outcomes for Māori and Pasifika students at Wintec. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and innovative education practitioner to join our team.We are looking for a motivated person to help lead, influence and guide the implementation of organisation-wide initiatives targeted at improving Māori and Pasifika student outcomes. If you are enthusiastic and committed to creating successful pathways for Māori and Pasifika students, then this could be the role for you.
The right candidate is someone who:
- Can build and maintain robust relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Has solid experience in curriculum development (preferably in a tertiary environment).
- Has a strong working knowledge of Māori and Pasifika pedagogy and mātauranga Māori.
- Has experience working with data and information to identify issues and come up with solutions to help solve complex problems.
- Can lead and work with others to support and implement change initiatives.
In return, Wintec offers:
- Workplace flexibility.
- Professional development.
- An environment where you are encouraged to challenge the status quo.
- Opportunities to deliver on significant and meaningful challenges.
Wintec is an innovative and forward-thinking organisation. We embrace change and actively seek out new opportunities to develop and enhance the way we work. We value our connections with the wider community, holding true to our mission to build a strong community through education, research and development.
If you would like to join a skilled and creative team then apply today!
Job no: JAF871
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2019