Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Learning Management Coordinator and E-Learning Designer
Join the People and Culture team at Wintec.
This is a role where you can help transform our culture and build our learning organisation. This is an opportunity to influence the future of eLearning at Wintec with the creative leeway to design unique learning experiences covering a diverse range of topics.
You’ve got to be excited about growing our catalogue of effective blended and e-learning content. Your vision and skills for managing a learning management system and building engagement with our LMS is crucial.
About the role
Come and join our modern and dynamic People & Culture team where you can impact strategic organisational development, working in an empowering and high-trust team culture.
We enjoy a good laugh, love people that have character,and promote being our authentic selves at work. That said, we work exceptionally hard and continuously gain positivity, energy and inspiration from each other to get through even the most gruelling of days. This is your opportunity to join a team that will bring out the best in you, in an organisation that aspires to lead change in tertiary education and model modern working practices.
Are you the ideal candidate?
This role is critical to the success of our staff learning management system, ensuring high quality and impactful content is delivered to meet our organisational needs. You will be responsible for day to day operations, coordination, design and implementation of learning and development activities and will act as ‘in-house’ expert in LMS system functionality and capability. You will play an important role in trouble-shooting issues and supporting users across the organisation.
You will be innovative in developing strategies for LMS integration using your experience in learning and instructional design and the creation of interactive e-learning. The ideal candidate will bring proven experience with Articulate 360 apps (including Storyline) and Adobe CC apps (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition and Premiere).
You will work in partnership with the LMS vendor, People & Culture, ITS and staff on workflow processes and standards for the creation, deployment, tracking/reporting, and maintenance of data and content within the LMS.
Working at Wintec:
Wintec continues to be one of the leading tertiary institutes by keeping up with industry trends and focussing on innovation. You’ll be supported to stay industry connected, and have generous opportunities to develop your career through the professional development opportunities available to you.
Who you will work with:
- A supportive and welcoming team and company environment
- We work hard, and share in each other’s successes
- We like to laugh together as we get stuck into each new and different daily challenge
- We listen to each other, encourage curiosity and respectfully challenge each other’s thinking in a way that maintains our strong relationships as a team
As a Workwell Gold accredited organisation, Wintec can offer you:
- Flexible working practices
- Professional development leave
- Wellness programmes and initiatives, including: wellness days, employee assistance programme (EAP), and onsite health services
- Remuneration packages that allow you to purchase additional holiday leave
- Access to services, including: restaurant dining at Windows, health and beauty services at Urban Spa, veterinary care services at Pets @ Wintec; and state-of-the-art sport testing, clinical testing and consulting services at the Waikato Human Performance Hub.
- As part of the wider Te Pūkenga network, you will have access to free TEC funded course papers
- Access to Wintec’s extensive library
- Discounted rates with affiliated Opticians, first aid courses, gyms, health insurance, Hamilton & Waikato bus travel, and much more!
Lead change, shape the world at Wintec – apply now and be a part of something bigger.