Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Service Engineers
Wintec - Te Pūkenga empowers employees to connect, communicate and collaborate so they can work the way they live — anywhere, anytime, with choice and freedom.
Wintec - Te Pūkenga is one of New Zealand’s leading tertiary institutes, with a focus on innovation and futureproofing!
About the role
We are looking for multiple IT Service Engineers to apply
their professional qualifications and leadership skills to help shape the
future of IT at Wintec.
Our team works tirelessly to stay ahead of the fast-changing world of technology and industry practice, and we are seeking an energetic self-starter looking for a fast-paced working environment.
Your energy and passion will be key to guiding and empowering the Information Technology Services team and setting the standard for excellent customer service.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Do you have 3 to 5 years of IT industry experience, be it learning, working, or both?
Your experience, commitment to providing exceptional customer service and formal qualifications will be key to guiding the strategic direction of the Information Technology Services team.
The technical or practical experience we are after includes:
- IT related qualification and/or Degree.
- Knowledge of MAC OS/X desktop image development and deployment.
- Hold a full NZ drivers’ licence
- Experience with L1 / L2 Technical Support/troubleshooting
- Demonstrated technical competence in a wide range of computer operations and application programs
- Experience in large scale device deployments
- Minimum 3-5 years IT industry experience (essential)
- Experience with Active Directory, MS Teams, SCCM, Intune, Jamf and remote tools
- Experience with O365 Administration and support
- Knowledge of building machines with SCCM and Intune
- IT ServiceDesk problem and incident
management, including accurate recording and resolution documentation
People skills we are looking
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with a remote team using online collaboration tools
- Proactive and responsive Customer Service attitude with a focus on internal and external customer needs
- Self-motivated, methodical, and able to demonstrate high levels of initiative.
- Willing to accept challenges and able to adapt to an ever-changing software and hardware environment
- A good human who can integrate into a remote working team and be a solid team player, engaging through online collaboration tools
- A focus on delivering high-quality customer service that meets customer needs
Work at Wintec – a business
division of Te Pūkenga
Feel you’re up to the challenge? Wintec is one of New Zealand’s leading tertiary institutes, with a strong focus on innovation and future-proofing. Our team works tirelessly to stay abreast of the fast-changing world of technology and industry practice. This role is ideal for an energetic self-starter looking for a fast-paced working environment.
Lead change, shape the world at Wintec – apply now and be a part of something bigger.