Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
If you are a positive, creative team player, with writing and research skills, then we want to hear from you!
LearningWorks vision is to shape the future of learning; Kia hāngai te ako, ki te ao hou. Our team of highly engaged Instructional Designers work collaboratively with our clients to deliver amazing courses that engage their learners.
We keep it real, Kia tika, kia pono
We get it done, Kia whai ā tutuku noa
We do it well, Kia eke panuku
We are growing! To meet the demand of our clients we are looking for great people to join our motivated team.
To be successful in this role, you will need experience across the following responsibilities:
- Course writing, story board and design of internal training and learning programmes
- Work with the team members in reviewing and continual service improvement of our internal processes to support our internal and external stakeholders
- Information collection and analysis
- Implementation on training courses
- Training database management
- Develop training updates/materials
- Facilitation support to stakeholders
- Work with a variety of learning channels such as eLearning, face to face, workshop facilitation, online, webinars etc.
- Design, develop and creatively use a range of digital learning solutions utilising a human-centred approach
- Identify skill gaps and recommend learning solutions in line with LearningWorks standards
We have multiple permanent, fixed-term and casual contract roles available for those able to work a minimum 20 hours a week. Roles may allow for remote and flexible working hours. Note that this role is not open to those who are not eligible to work in New Zealand.
Closing Date: There will be no closing date for this position and the advert may be removed without notice - applications will be reviewed as received and you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible. Applications close when position is filled. Please state whether you are applying for permanent, casual contract or fixed-term work on your application.