Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
OUR BUSINESS IS GROWING!
We have a number of large projects on our books and need some help to produce high quality outputs that meet learner outcomes and organisational needs. We are seeking a highly experienced Instructional Designer with a passion for learner outcomes and a great understanding of all teaching and learning resource outputs. Particular preference will be given to those who are competent in NZQA assessment design and/or eLearning development.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Knowledgeable of the NZQA framework, Unit Standards and assessment design
- Qualified in education, learning design or other relevant field
- Experienced in course design and development of print-based, blended and eLearning resources
- Able to complete projects within set timeframes with limited support or critique
- Able to form relationships with Subject Matter Experts that keep the project on track
If you are looking for Instructional Designer work with a well-established team of professionals, we would love to hear from you.
Along with your application, you will need to supply a portfolio of work to demonstrate your knowledge and experience as an Instructional Designer, particularly in the NZQA framework.
Note that this role is not open to those who are not eligible to work in New Zealand.
The location can be Hamilton or Wellington.
Job no: JA1624
Location: LearningWorks Office, Hamilton City
Closing Date: Thursday, 15 October 2020