Senior Lecturer of Finance
Join our dynamic business team in a fixed term position, developing content and facilitating learning in our new Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Masters of Applied Finance. There may also be some opportunity in our degree level programme.
About the role
You will be responsible for:
- Developing content for new finance modules throughout 2018 to meet the guidelines of the Wintec Teaching & Learning Directions
- Facilitating learning at level 8 from semester two 2018
- Contributing to our research programme in business
Are you an ideal candidate?
Key to your success will;
- Possess a PhD level qualification (or studying towards one) in finance, financial accounting or financial economics
- Industry experience in the field of corporate finance, banking and/or investment
- Experience in content development for post graduate level study
- Experience in lecturing/facilitating learning students at level 8, 9 or above, both domestic and international
- Experience in academic supervision for students undertaking research projects, particularly in the field of finance
- Strong industry networks within the banking and finance field
- An ability to be innovative, to question the status quo and to adapt to changing circumstances
- Proactive and self-starting, seeks opportunities to take action, and actively influences others
Working at Wintec
Wintec continues to be one of the leading tertiary institutes by keeping up with industry trends and focusing on innovation. You will be supported to stay industry connected, and have generous opportunities to develop your career through free courses and post graduate papers.
Join the Centre for Business, Information Technology and Enterprise and take the next exciting step in your career.
Lead change, shape the Business world at Wintec – apply now and accept a leadership challenge.
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2018