Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Expression of Interest - Nursing
We are seeking Nurse Educators with speciality backgrounds in the following fields:
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Acute Care
- Primary Health Care
- Maori Hauora and Rural Health Service Delivery
- General Science and Human Biology
About the opportunity
Wintec provides innovative and high quality nursing education and research preparing nursing graduates to be ready to enter the nursing profession and practice. A key aim is to meet the need of the regional health workforce needs and in particular to prepare graduates who are attuned to the needs of Maori, Pasifika, rural and remote communities
Are you an ideal candidate?
We are keen to receive expressions of interest from educators keen to join our team and contribute to the development of the nursing and related health workforce across the Waikato and Midlands region
- You will have the ability to inspire others to pursue and achieve their dreams by offering them quality teaching and mentoring.
- You will engage, support and motivate the students toward achieving their qualification, the first step on their nursing career pathway.
- You will have a passion to support Maori and Pasifika learners with a commitment to practice in rural and remote communities
- Have post graduate qualification
Working at Wintec
Help us meet the needs of our region. Join the Wintec whanau and, together, let’s deliver a bigger, brighter and better future for our students and graduates.
Please submit your application as indication of your expression of interest
You should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa along with a current NZ practicing certificate or eligibility to apply.