Electronics Tutor, Jinhua, China
Want to gain International experience and have an adventure at the same time?
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Tutor/Teacher to teach in our Jinhua Polytechnic Wintec International College in Jinhua,China! fixed term for one academic year from September 2018 to July 2019. You will be working with students enrolled in a wider IT qualification and be teaching up to 24 hours per week.
- Mobile Principles and Digital Electronics
- Intelligence Electronics
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Technology, Electronic Engineering Technology, or Technical Education (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Have experience teaching Electronics.
- Have industry experience in the Electronics field.
- Ideally experience teaching or working internationally
We are looking for a proactive team player that is able to develop good working relationships with other teachers, administration and management staff. You will be resilient, adaptable and able to deal with ongoing change.
If you want the opportunity to experience and work in a Chinese city whilst developing your career then apply today!!
Job no: DLAO833646
Location: Jinhua, China
Closing Date: Friday, 27 April 2018