Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Counselling/Mental Health and Addictions Educators - Expression of Interest
Wintec is one of NZ’s largest Institutes of Technology providing quality education and training in the Waikato. Our Centre of Health and Social Practice delivers professional programs in counselling, social work, nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy, and primary health care. If you value working collaboratively and have the expertise and experience to teach core counselling theory, skills and practice components, including child, youth andfamily, kaupapa māori, research and experience working in different modalities we are keen to hear from you.
Expression of interest are sought from professionals holding professional registration in counselling and / or mental health andaddiction. To be eligible forconsideration, you will:
- Have an understanding of Māori, western and other cultural practice frameworks within counselling and mental health and addictions contexts
- Hold a Postgraduate, Masters, or PhD qualification relevant to counselling
- Hold or be eligible to hold NZ licensure in your field of professional expertise
- Possess a valid permit to live and work in New Zealand
- Have access to stable wifi services enabling frequent use of Moodle, zoom and other teaching/learning platforms
- Be a qualified educator with proven expertise in both face-to-face and on-line teaching, moderation and assessment
- Be active in research, scholarship and/or critical reflective research
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
"An expression of interest process means we are seeking an indication of interest from the job market and at this stage a position is not approved to be on offer."