Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Casual Notetakers/Reader Writers 2021
Casual Notetakers/Reader Writers are needed at both our City, Rotokauri and Gardens campus.
The role of Notetaker is to sit in class and take notes for students who are not able to complete notes for themselves and the Reader/Writers are to support students with exams.
These positions are casual contracts, the hours of work will vary depending on your availability.
You will need the following:
* A minimum of one year's successful tertiary study
* Excellent typing skills and tidy, legible handwriting
* Excellent English, spelling and grammar
* An ability to write full and accurate notes at speed
* Be reliable, punctual and discreet
* Be regularly available (this may include 8 am starts and/or 5 pm finishes)
* Have good computer skills and be contactable via cell phone
If this sounds like you - apply now!
Recruitment and training for the position may be completed in 2021 but hours for work will be available from semester 1 2022.