Join our dynamic business team in a fixed term position, tutoring in our new major of Supply Chain Management for the Bachelor of Applied Management degree and associated Graduate Diploma students.
About the role
You will be responsible for:
- Developing content for two new degree level modules during semester one 2018 to meet the guidelines of the Wintec Teaching & Learning Directions
- Tutoring students at level 6 and 7 from semester two 2018
- Providing academic supervision for supply chain management students completing research in co-operative education projects or professional projects
This is a fixed term position.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Key to your success will;
- Possess a Master level or preferably Phd level qualification in supply chain management, economics or similar
- Industry experience in the field of supply chain management
- Experience in tutoring students at level 6 or 7, or above, both domestic and International
- Experience in academic supervision for students undertaking research projects, particularly in the field of supply chain management
- Strong industry networks within the supply chain management field
- An ability to be innovative, to question the status quo and to adapt to changing circumstances
- Proactive and self-starting, seeks opportunities to take action, and actively influences
Working at Wintec
Wintec continues to be one of the leading tertiary institutes by keeping up with industry trends and focusing on innovation. You’ll be supported to stay industry connected, and have generous opportunities to develop your career through free courses and post graduate papers.
Join the Centre for Business, Information Technology and Enterprise and take the next exciting step in your career.
Lead change, shape the Business world at Wintec – apply now and accept a leadership challenge.
Applications will close 21 February 2018
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2018