Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Accounts Receivable and Debt Collection Officer
Wintec is one of New Zealand’s leading institutes of technology with a reputation for quality vocational and professional education. With thousands of students educated with us each year, and a staff of 850, Wintec is a large, progressive organisation in the Waikato.
Our finance team, who are committed to good customer service
for our students, clients and vendors, are looking for a “switched on” Debt
Collection and Accounts Receivable Officer.
This new role will be suited to someone with debt collection and financial experience, who likes a challenge.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A minimum of five years’ experience of debt collection and invoicing in a large organisation;
- A strong understanding of the debt collection process and the requirements of relevant legislation including the Privacy Act;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Good communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal;
- Great negotiation skills to effectively negotiate with customers effective payments;
- Be a team player with the ability to work to specific deadlines;
- Discretion and the ability to work to a high level of ethics and integrity.
If this position sounds like you, and you want to be part of a great team who enjoy a positive work environment, please apply now.
Applications are open, and will close when position is filled.
Job no: JA1041
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: When filled