Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Academic Administrator - Centre for Education and Foundation Pathways
About the Role
Within our Centre for Education and Foundation Pathways environment, you will work collaboratively and proactively with a diverse team to provide a high standard of administrative support. In this role, you will also be a key support for students.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Are you tech-savvy with excellent verbal and written communication skills? With your qualification, and administration experience, this could be the job for you. Add a commitment to outstanding customer service to staff and students, and you’ll excel in this role.
We have a permanent full
time (1.0) role to be filled. You will be responsible for providing a high
standard of administrative support to academic programmes and modules across
the Centre at all levels.
You will have:
- highly developed administrative skills and experience,
- the ability to manage competing tasks,
- knowledge and experience using database management systems e.g. Kamar and tableau (analytics platform)
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- intermediate/advanced knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
- proven experience in event
Proven experience in a busy office environment and a high level of initiative, flexibility and drive are essential. Level 4 or equivalent qualification preferred, but not essential.