Senior Lecturer in Marketing
Join our dynamic business team in a fixed term position, developing content and facilitating learning in our new Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Marketing and new Masters of Applied Marketing.
About the role
You will be responsible for:
- Developing content for new marketing modules throughout 2018 to meet the guidelines of the Wintec Teaching & Learning Directions
- Facilitating learning at level 8 from semester two 2018
- Contributing to our research programme in business
Are you an ideal candidate?
Key to your success will;
- Possess a PhD level qualification (or studying towards one) marketing or similar
- Industry experience in the field of sales and marketing
- Experience in content development for post graduate level study
- Experience in lecturing/facilitating learning at level 8, 9 or above, both domestic and international
- Experience in academic supervision for students undertaking research projects, particularly in the marketing field
- Strong industry networks within the marketing field
- An ability to be innovative, to question the status quo and to adapt to changing circumstances
- Proactive and self-starting, seeks opportunities to take action, and actively influences others
Working at Wintec
Wintec continues to be one of the leading tertiary institutes by keeping up with industry trends and focusing on innovation. You will be supported to stay industry connected, and have generous opportunities to develop your career through free courses and post graduate papers.
Join the Centre for Business, Information Technology and Enterprise and take the next exciting step in your career.
Lead change, shape the Business world at Wintec – apply now and accept a leadership challenge.
There will be no closing date for this position and the advert may be removed without notice - applications will be reviewed as received and you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible. Applications close when position is filled.
Job no: CBITE2431
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: until filled