Wintec Health Services is looking for a motivated, professional receptionist to join the team on a part time basis. This is a permanent positon working 25 hours per week with the opportunity to cover leave periods as required. It is preferable that you have prior General Practice administrative/reception employment experience.
Wintec Health Services is a Nurse led practice providing primary health care to Wintec domestic, international students and staff at both the City and Rotokauri campuses. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes doctors who work part time, Counsellors and Chaplain.
The receptionist's main purpose is to provide a welcoming face and provide excellent customer care to our patients. To be considered for the role you must have:
- Proficiency in Medtech 32
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to deliver impeccable customer service experience to patients from a wide range of cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility to work productively as part of a team as well as autonomously
If you are interested in working within a supportive team, this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for so apply now!
Part Time Permanent
Job no: JAF2562
Location: City Campus, Rotokauri Campus
Closing Date: Monday, 1 October 2018