Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Wintec is one of New Zealand’s leading institutes of technology with a reputation for first-rate vocational and professional education.
About the role
Are you someone with payroll and financial experience, who is interested in a position with a difference that offers a real challenge? We deliver high quality of medium to complex payroll transactions and a range of payroll activities using TechnologyOne software. The team also provides superior customer service for staff queries and requests for support.
To be successful in this position you will be able to say yes to the following;
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in delivering Payroll Services in a large organisation
- Strong understanding of computerised Technologyone and/or Payroll systems
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving ability
- Professionalism with a good sense of humour
- Good communication and customer service skills both written and verbal
- Be a team player with the ability to work under pressure with specific deadlines
- Confidentiality, discretion and a high level of ethics and integrity
If this sounds like your new challenge, apply today!
Closing Date:There will be no closing date for this position and the advert may be removed without notice - applications will be reviewed as received and you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible. Applications close when position is filled.
Job no: JAF558
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: until filled