International HR and Recruitment Consultant
About this role
You will be part of the HR workstream working across multiple projects, reporting to the International HR Director. Your primary focus will be sourcing and recruiting high-quality staff within tight timeframes, arranging visas, flights and providing candidate care to candidates going to work for Wintec or its subsidiaries offshore. You will also support the development of HR processes and systems that are country-specific for recruitment, remuneration, travel and visas.
Are you an ideal candidate?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with recruitment and HR experience who has recruited for Asia or the Middle East and understands the challenges, labour markets, and tight timeframes. You will:
- Hold an HR degree, generalist HR advisory experience and some international recruitment experience.
- Be resilient, unflappable and tolerant.
- Use your initiative and manage your own workload.
- Work effectively within tight timeframes and have a sense of urgency.
- Be able to find solutions for difficult situations.
- You’ll be flexible in your style and be just as happy doing admin or strategic activities.
Given the location of our off-shore work and to meet our customer’s needs, some of the hours will need to be worked at nights or weekends, particularly during our peak recruitment times.
If you’re looking to be a part of something exciting and to build your CV, then apply today!
Job no: FHAL833712
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 June 2018