Expressions of Interest - Provider Dean
Wintec is seeking Expressions of Interest for a Provider Dean for the assessment phase of a Capability Building Contract (CBC) to assist in the upskilling of the Colleges and staff in Saudi Arabia.
CBC consists of two main phases:
- Phase 1 – Undertaking an assessment of the provider staff, processes, systems and facilities. The assessment will take approximately 3 weeks, in October 2018. The time required in KSA will depend on the role undertaken.
- Phase 2 – Coaching management and staff to upskill in areas related to their roles. This phase occurs over a 3 year period.
The teaching and learning in these colleges is in Arabic. It is our preference that staff would speak Arabic, however some assessments can be undertaken using a translator.
As the Provider Dean you will:
- Work to assist in the development for a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Have a Masters degree and at least 10 years experience
- Have coaching and training experience
- Have senior management experience at an academic institution (preferably a VET institution)
- KSA or Middle Eastern experience
If you are interested, please apply online today!
For any questions please email: email@example.com
Job no: GLAJ833740
Location: Saudi Arabia
Closing Date: Wednesday, 25 July 2018