Expression of Interests - Trainer Assessors
Wintec is seeking Expressions of Interest for five Trainer Assessors for the assessment phase of a Capability Building Contract (CBC) to assist in the upskilling of the Colleges and staff in Saudi Arabia.
CBC consists of two main phases:
- Phase 1 – Undertaking an assessment of the provider staff, processes, systems and facilities. The assessment will take approximately 3 weeks, in October 2018. The time required in KSA will depend on the role undertaken.
- Phase 2 – Coaching management and staff to upskill in areas related to their roles. This phase occurs over a 3 year period.
The teaching and learning in these colleges is in Arabic. It is our preference that staff would speak Arabic, however some assessments can be undertaken using a translator.
As the Trainer Assessor you will:
- Spend three weeks in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia doing assessment of our teaching staff
- Need to have an education qualification
- Need to have teaching experience
- Preferably be bi-lingual (English and Arabic)
- Be resilient
- Have proven experience at consolidating information quickly
If you are interested, please apply online today!
For any enquiries, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed Term, Expression of Interest
Job no: GLAO8337421
Location: Saudi Arabia
Closing Date: Wednesday, 25 July 2018