Expression of Interests - Management Assessors
Wintec is seeking Expression of Interests for Management Assessors for the assessment phase of a Capability Building Contract (CBC) to assist in the upskilling of the Colleges and staff in Saudi Arabia.
CBC consists of two main phases:
- Phase 1 – Undertaking an assessment of the provider staff, processes, systems and facilities. The assessment will take approximately 3 weeks, in October 2018. The time required in KSA will depend on the role undertaken.
- Phase 2 – Coaching management and staff to upskill in areas related to their roles. This phase occurs over a 3-year period.
Management Assessors will be needed for each of the following areas:
- Finance / Procurement: staff and processes evaluation
- IT / Facilities staff and processes evaluation
- HR, Student Services: staff and process evaluation
- Senior academic management, i.e. to access the Dean and must have senior academic management experience within the VET system
If you are interested, please apply online today!
For any enquiries, you may send an email to email@example.com
Fixed Term, Expression of Interest
Job no: GMAL833746
Location: Saudi Arabia
Closing Date: Thursday, 26 July 2018