English Teachers, Guizhou, China
We are recruiting experienced and passionate English Teachers, who are interested in teaching for Wintec in Guizhou, China. Positions will be fixed term for one academic year, teaching in the classroom up to 24 hours per week. Starting in February 2019!
We need people who are resilient, adaptable, proactive and have real interests and patience in teaching students with relatively limited English language capability.
In return, we will offer competitive salary, international medical insurance, round-trip flights (economy class) per year, accommodation and work visa support!
To be successful in these role’s you will:
- Have taught English to students with limited English Language levels
- Have a Degree in English/Linguistics/Literature or post graduate studies in TESOL or CELTA
- Have Experience teaching General English, ESP
- Have at least two years’ teaching experience
- Ideally you will speak some Mandarin or have worked in China before, but this is not a must.
This is an opportunity to develop your career, gain international exposure and have an adventure in one of the most fast-developing countries in the world.
If it sounds like you, please submit your CV online or send it to email@example.com.
Job no: JZFJ833837
Location: New Zealand
Closing Date: Friday, 30 November 2018