Casual Notetakers are needed at both our City and Rotokauri campus.
The role of Notetaker is to sit in class and take notes for students who are not able to complete notes for themselves.
These positions are permanent casual contracts.
The hours of work will vary depending on your availability.
You will need the following:
* A minimum of one year's successful tertiary study
* Excellent typing skills and tidy, legible handwriting
* Excellent English, spelling and grammar
* An ability to write full and accurate notes at speed
* Be reliable, punctual and discreet
* Be regularly available
* Have good computer skills and be contactable via cell phone
If this sounds like you - apply now!
Job no: SLS2090
Location: City Campus, Rotokauri Campus
Closing Date: Until filled