Accounts Receivable Officer
Wintec is one of New Zealand’s leading institutes oftechnology with a reputation for first-rate vocational and professional education.
Are you someone with a finance background, who is interestedin a position with a difference that offers a real challenge?
About the role
This is a busy role in the Finance Department where you will be able to use your excellent Microsoft, Excel and Word skills.
You will need to have at least 2 years accounts receivable experience within a large organisation with outstanding numeracy skills and attention to detail.
Processing financial transactions, reconciliation of accounts, coding and data entry is all part very busy position.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Key attributes and skills for this position include:
- A passion and enthusiasm for numbers
- Confident in working with all levels of staff and management
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Professionalism with a good sense of humor
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Committed to making a difference
- Confidentiality , discretion and a high level of ethics and integrity
If you are a competent user of Technologyone then this position could be for you, otherwise training can be provided.
Working at Wintec
Wintec is one of New Zealand’s leading institutes of technology with a reputation for first-rate vocational and professional education. You’ll broaden your professional networks through our industry-connected staff, and be supported to keep your own career skills up-to-date.
This position will be advertised until filled.
Location: City Campus
Closing Date: until filled